Harry Stone Murder: Reward Increases | News
RAYTOWN, Mo. — The family of Harry Stone, 60, the Raytown man murdered while he was on a morning jog, has added an additional $500 to the reward fund, bringing the total to $1,500.
Stone was gunned down at about 7:20 a.m. at 67th and Blue Ridge Blvd. on Sunday, May 13. It was Mothers Day. Stone leaves behind a wife, children and grandchildren.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS. If someone has information that leads to an arrest in the case, that person could be eligible for the reward money.
Upcoming Events near Blue Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Snow Creek prepares for another season of winter sports fun
- Logan Pope sentenced for involuntary manslaughter
- Platte County teen charged in high school helmet hit
- After nearly two months of investigating, body found in Mo. River identified
- Teen pleads guilty to K2 driving death, apologizes to victim’s family
- KCK firefighters battle five blazes overnight, several residents displaced
- Teenager charged with involuntary manslaughter weeks after fatal accident
- Arrest made in massive copper theft
- Home surveillance cameras catch crooks in action
- Pole problems and finger pointing lead a mom to contact Problem Solvers